The Los Angeles Public Library is rebuilding its website from the ground up.
We're seeking proposals from qualified individuals and organizations for the design and development of our new web presence.
The selected contractor will develop a new website for the Library to meet the following goals:
- Create a modern, elegant website to serve the library's patrons and staff, and to support the library's mission: provide free and easy access to information, ideas, books and technology that enrich, educate and empower every individual in our city's diverse communities.
- Significantly improve the performance and usability of the library's website.
- Provide easy access to, and increased awareness of, the library's resources, and information about the library's facilities, programs, services, and events.
- Facilitate ongoing development, content creation, and updates to design and architecture in order to adapt and respond to the ever-changing and ever-growing needs of the Library and its community.
- Recommended Pre-Proposal Conference (virtual): Wednesday, May 24, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
- Proposal Due: Wednesday, June 14, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
All times listed are Pacific Standard Time (PST).
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.